“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known” [Carl Sagan]
THE MADIKWE SAFARI LODGE BUCKET LIST
- Go on a bush walk
- Drink a glass of bubbles on safari whilewatching the sun set
- Take a self portrait at my favourite animal sighting
- Enjoy a body treatment, distracted only by the sound of the birds
- Have a glass of wine while enjoying a bit of retail therapy in the shop
- Join the Madikwe facebook page and become part of the family
- Take at least one picture of an African sunset and sunrise
- Take a walk around the lodge and see how many trees I can identify
- Spit Impala dung with my ranger
- Learn 5 Afrikaans words and their meanings
- Learn at least one fact I did not know about the Eco House
- Take a picture of my favourite team member and I
- Capture in my mind a view I will always remember
Welcome! Charter flight arrivals land directly at Madikwe Game Reserve, and passengers are immediately immersed in this wild wild world.
You’re alone for dinner this evening, but for the countless creatures around you.
Mother Nature makes a very gracious hostess.
[Unbelievable Vacation Spot! Tripadvisor]
“Our ranger Donald made every game drive an adventure, he is a wealth of knowledge! And a special thank you to Clive for our enchanted wine & brandy tasting in the bush with our rhino in attendance.”
Feet to earth puts you in touch with an energy as old as time, during a walking safari with your armed Guide.
Table for two?
Experience apex predators on the hunt as the sun sets and the nocturnal world comes alive.