Dithaba (meaning ‘mountain’ in the local dialect) is located slightly higher up and has a spectacular view over the open plains.
With only 4 Suites (each with private plunge pool), this Lodge is well suited to a group of friends or family members making it their own while on safari.
Or for those who simply prefer the sound of nature and little else.
DITHABA LODGE, QUICK FACTS
- 4 Suites for 8 guests
- Children of all ages welcome (if Lodge booked exclusively)
- Private Plunge Pools only
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Not suitable for disabled travellers
- Full range of dietary preferences catered for
MADIKWE SAFARI LODGE SAFARIS, QUICK FACTS
- Safaris conducted twice a day
- Enjoy the bush on foot
- Maximum number of guests per vehicle is 8
- Private safari vehicles available, subject to availability
- Restrictions apply for children under the age of 5 on safari